In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) and LO 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you about the processing of the personal data you provide us with through our website.
ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is FORMACIÓN Y GESTIÓN DE GRANADA SLMP (hereinafter FYGG), with VAT number B18432583, address Placeta del Hospicio Viejo S/N, 18009, Granada and telephone 958215660. E-mail email@example.com
FYG has appointed Mª del Carmen Rodríguez Valverde as its data protection delegate, who can be contacted with any queries regarding data protection issues at FYG at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA
Contact form: The data provided by sending the contact form that appears on the website will be processed for the purpose of answering any queries made by users regarding the services offered by FYGG, contacting the interested party and/or sending them the requested information.
LEGITIMISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Contact form: The basis that legitimises the processing of data is the execution of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject (sending information or conditions of the services provided) (article 6.1.b RGPD).
RETAINING YOU DATA
Personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from this purpose and from the processing of the data. In those cases in which the legitimate basis is consent, the data will be kept until the data subject requests their deletion and withdraws the consent granted for their processing. In this case, they will be kept duly blocked for as long as any liabilities arising from the processing may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
In the cases in which the information requested by the interested parties through this website is for the performance of services in which FYG is in charge of the treatment with respect to the UGR, their data may be provided to the UGR. The data will not be transferred, except in the cases provided for by law. International data transfers are not foreseen.
FYGG will provide the interested parties who request it with the exercise of their rights, by virtue of the provisions of articles 15 and following of the (RGPD).
Rights you can apply for:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of their processing in certain circumstances, by asking the data controller to mark their data in order to limit the processing.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations (where the processing is based on consent or for the performance of a contract). The data subject has the right to have his or her data transferred by the controller to another controller or to the data subject himself or herself, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right not to be subject to profiling based on automated processing. The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to profiling for the purpose of taking individual decisions based on automated processing of his or her data.
Where and how to apply for your rights
By writing to FYG at its postal address Placeta del Hospicio Viejo S/N, 18009, Granada, or to the e-mail address email@example.com, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and the personal data concerned.
The exercise of these rights is very personal and must therefore be requested by the interested party,
They may also be requested by means of voluntary representation, and the identity of the person represented and the representation granted must be accredited.
Forms to request the exercise of rights
We make available to you the different models of forms drawn up by the Spanish Data Protection Agency for requesting the exercise of rights and the instructions for filling them in.
- Exercise of the right of access.
- Exercise of the right of rectification.
- Exercise of the right to object.
- Exercise of the right to restriction of processing.
- Exercise of the right to erasure.
- Exercise of the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
- Exercise of the right to data portability.
In the event that you feel that you have not been correctly attended to in the exercise of your rights, you may contact the FYGG Data Protection Delegate at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “exercise of rights” or file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority Consejo de Transparencia y Protección de Datos de Andalucía in writing to its postal address at C/ Conde de Ibarra, 18 – 41004 Seville or through its electronic headquarters https://www.ctpdandalucia.es/area-de-proteccion-de-datos/reclamaciones-ante-el-consejo-por-vulneracion-la-normativa-proteccion-datos-personales
Extended information on data processing as a controller and as a processor
FORMACIÓN Y GESTIÓN DE GRANADA SLMP (FYGG) is a company of the UGR that performs services both for the university itself, commissioned by it, and externally to companies, professionals and the general public.
In the processing of data derived from the execution of the services entrusted by the UGR to FYGG, the person responsible for the processing of this data is the UGR, with FYGG having the status of data processor. FYGG may also act as data processor in relation to certain companies or entities that entrust it with the performance of services involving the processing of data on their behalf.
When the data processing is produced by FYGG’s provision of services to the general public and in the development of its internal management as a company, FYGG has the status of data controller.
Through the following links you can access further information on the processing of personal data arising from the activities carried out by FORMACIÓN Y GESTIÓN DE GRANADA SLMP both in its capacity as data controller and data processor: